An important update to the SciServer backend services to support Docker Files, which improves the efficiency of the entire system, and makes future support for user-contributed Docker images easier. Additional miscellaneous bug fixes and optimizations.
- SciServer Backend: Docker file support New: Rolled out Docker File support for all SciServer Docker Images
- Compute: Science images Update: Updated Docker Images for materials science projects
- Compute: Science images Update: Updated Turbulence Docker Image to support cutouts
- Compute: Science images Update: Provided a new Volume Container for the MEDE project
- Login portal: Registration Bug Fix: Fixed an issue with Login Portal Registration to prevent multiple submissions before the first one was processed
- Compute: optimizations Update: Server-side optimization for user job submission